Please visit me on my website for more information at
Robinfrisellaphoto.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

9 months

This little guy is always in a great mood when I see him, showing off his dimples and great smile. For this session their house was a great backdrop for these photos. Often I'm asked before a session if there is anything a client can do to get ready for the photos or any props they need. All I really look for is a room with the best lighting, and a cute little subject and I'm good to go. I like to go into homes and work with what they have, and this client has gorgeous pocket doors that really added to the photos. Here are some favorites:

07 02 10 15 24

0 comments:

Catch up

Check me out here!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Robin Frisella Photography Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

Follow me here

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP