Please visit me on my website for more information at
Robinfrisellaphoto.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1 year wonder!

This was such a fun session. One of my favorite things about my job is talking with other moms during the session. This was especially fun because this client is actually an old friend from high school, who knew me before I became known as "mom". Hard to believe there was such a time!
One year old's are curious and adventurous little people. I love photographing them, watching them discover the world around them. This little 1 year was full of wonder and the littlest things made her happy. She has quite the vocabulary, and every little thing she did was adorable.
Here are some favorites:

18
01 03 10 15

0 comments:

Catch up

Check me out here!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Robin Frisella Photography Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

Follow me here

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP