Please visit me on my website for more information at
Robinfrisellaphoto.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I can't help it, I get attached to my stages families. I look forward to each session to see how their little ones grow, I enjoy getting advice from them ( thanks Tracy for suggesting I try Target diapers again, they never leak now that she's a little older). I felt sad as I drove away from this park after this session knowing it would be awhile until I saw this family again. I was almost caught off guard at the affection I felt toward this little guy when his face appeared on my screen as I was processing the photos. The next few months seem to be my month of saying goodbye to my stages families, and I just want them all to know how much I've enjoyed being apart of such an important year of their lives. I look forward to getting to know my new families and know next year I will have to let go again!

01
11
15
18
22

0 comments:

Catch up

Check me out here!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Robin Frisella Photography Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

Follow me here

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP