Please visit me on my website for more information at
Robinfrisellaphoto.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Brown Beautiful Eyes

Wow, I'm behind on my sneak peaks! Last week was my busiest week ever (thanks everyone!) and my internet went out for 3 days and I couldn't blog my sneak peaks. Sorry for the delays!


Check out those eyes! They are the first thing I noticed when I saw him again after 6 months. It's so crazy how quickly time passes by, and it makes me happy to know that I can help freeze time alittle with my photos. Here are some of my favorites:

24 02
21
12
08

0 comments:

Catch up

Check me out here!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Robin Frisella Photography Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

Follow me here

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP